Thursday, October 07, 2010

Traveling Day

I'm back in Westport CT this evening and it is late so I'm making it short. Tomorrow I will arrive for this weekends trunk show at Sticks and Strings in Scarsdale NY. I'm looking forward to very much as I'm feeling a little guilty about having so much fun when there is so much to do.

I walked the entire reservoir in Central Park today. It was a great stroll but I was in Fancy Lady Shoes and now have a very large blister on the bottom of the left foot. However after going to see Eckhart Tolle last night it isn't very "Power of Now". I'm not complaining just explaining. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Lunch at Barney's was a kick and looking at fancy lady clothes and shoes was a fun, again spent millions in Window Shopping Dollars-I love those things you are never overdrawn in that account.

I notice that my computer only has 19% power..... a sign that I have to go to bed. I've had a wonderful day and that doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon!!! I miss my Lily and Cleo and of course my Mike and Steven. Not to forget Becky, Jan,Beth and well you get the idea..... now down to 17% Love to you Trish

No comments: