Thursday, September 09, 2010

Leshanah tovah tikateiv veteichateim

Let me say this again: Leshanah tovah tikateiv veteichateim.
Translation; "May you be inscribed and sealed for a good year."
It's Rosh Hashanah, The Jewish New Year, a time of going forward, shedding the old and embracing the new. I love it.

I'm having a couple of quiet days after a wild and great time at Jennifer Knits. This shop is always humming with everyone doing amazing knitting. My friend Claudia came and chatted (we were in Cat Bordhi's sock class together in Jan. ) and we are hoping to get together this weekend.
As well as my Trunk Show it was First Tuesday at Brentwood Village and all the fancy Lunch Trucks were there. I had heard about this one on NPR radio while driving the girls to Crater Lake this summer, how wonderful to get to have dinner and to know these talented people...


It's Farmer's Market this afternoon and I will take my bags and go and get lovely fruit and veg.s and some more Artichoke Hummus ummm....

And Make Yarn.

I'm a little behind the production schedule but what I am making is for a secret project for Loops in Tulsa OK. Wow you lucky knitters in Tulsa are going to be having a great time at the reveal of the Loops wall, wish I could be there.... But will see everyone in January!!

I just wanted to show my Shoulder Candy and the buttons Jan made for me. I'm looking forward to wearing this Shoulder Candy in "Ice" during my stay in CT and NY.

I've got to get back to work but I just wanted to touch base with everyone. I'm out in the garden listening to the Hummingbirds and the bees attending all the roses still in bloom. Today is a day of rest and reflection take time for yourself today and do a good hour of quiet thought, you'll be so glad you did!

No comments: