Friday, August 27, 2010

Getting on down the road

Just a quick note to let you know I've arrived safely in Los Angeles and Pat thanks for the package, note and reciepe!

I miss home already but glad to be with my family south. Beth enjoyed her trip with me. I enjoyed mine even though I was quiet...yes I was!

I'm off to Knit Culture (Knitter's Studio as was) today and all weekend long for a huge Trunk Show.

I'll be spinning Cashmere today!

It's very warm here, and just as warm at home. I'm not whinning but whaaaa it's been too hot to make yarn.

I'll be taking knitting lessons next week! Goal to finish Mike's gloves stay tuned for that.

Next week goal is to prune roses wait until you see how large they are!

Water with my own lemons in it rocks.

I love sushi

I booked my flight for trunk shows at Westport Yarns and Sticks and Strings! Can't wait...

I have to go.... come see me!

1 comment:

Sheila E said...

I'm glad that you arrived safely!
It sure was good to see you in my neighborhood...Beth too.
You both were so lovely.
Thanks for the visit.