Saturday, May 01, 2010

I told you I'd be back

Another day another blog, two in as many days!
This is a tea party Becky had for the ladies whom are big gardeners, Mother would have been proud

In Silverton Oregon, on the first Friday of the month, in the evening, all the downtown area becomes a street party. It's a very small town with a big heart. People come together visit, drink wine, listen to the music, have a meal out and browse the shops that stay open at night. We decided to meet some friends at City Thai, these are "Sac's of Gold" we had to try them.

Heaven in a wonton!

This is my front garden in St. Helens Oregon nothing feels like spring as much as Daffodils


These I picked from my garden and took to Becky's house for Easter Dinner

David Greenleaf planted these two trees for the beginning of my orchard this one is an Asian Pear Tree

This one is a peach my favorite fruit


It was very warm today 90 and lots of people so many today they closed the fair grounds some time this afternoon. I'm tired and Alexandra says it's bed time so love to all! I'll blog more tomorrow.

No comments: