Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

I'm taking today off and going to San Diego to visit with the England Family. Steven and Mike are going to work, Steven has skeining Mike is working down on the waterfront in Long Beach....

These roses are all from our garden in Los Angeles This is my Mothers Day gift!

These are all my roses in the back yard of our Los Angeles house





I've been resting from the Maryland Trip and have been really busy making all kinds of yarn. I've heard from several yarn shops that got yarn that they are happy so if you need some good yarn go there or e-mail me to get some.

Lots of planning in the works and more beaded yarn to make this week. I'm really trying to get yarn completed so that next month I can get the interns Mariel, Emily and Steven up to speed and to work. Along with Black Sheep Gathering and Dyeing work shop at Knitterly

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

No comments: