Sunday, February 28, 2010

Knitterly Rocks

It's been wild here with Knitterly's sale and flocks of people coming to buy great yarn at 25% off. Here are just a couple of pictures of the fun.....
Becky's new stool for her new kitchen. I know she'll love it

Cowl keep it's owner nice and warm it's soft loveliness cuddles her neck spreading the love that lives in the yarn....

Gail bought this outfit to go along with her Neck Candy!

I continue to play "Words with Friends with Gina H at Loops.
We sent out plenty of yarn this past week and Becky called to say there are 4 boxes waiting to get plied. I've got a suitcase full of singles also waiting to be plied.

Cleo is enjoying the trip and Thursday she got to go to a knitting class, she decided that kniting was a lot of fun but she preferred to sleep.

Becky has updated her blog. I'm going to be there tomorrow. I got to talk to Mark and Don. Mark was whisking eggs to make pancakes. Ohh I said pancakes you like syrup don't you Mark Yes I love syrup! Mark says with glee. I love that child.

I've started a new knitting project knitting with some lovely beads that I got from Sheila Ernst and my SIL Jan. I'll take pictures when I have it more worked out. Shelli looked a little doubtful so I will re-work it!
If you are around come to Knitterly!

No comments: