Friday, December 04, 2009

The Way Things Are

Today I'm sad. I'm well enough to do things but not "all the way things".

I'm well enough to knit or do dishes or make food but not well enough to have exciting times at yarn shops. I'm well enough to take trash out. When you are faced with being well enough to do dirty dishes, it sucks.

Last night I was sad and I called Becky. We've arranged for me to go to her house and further convalesce, and make ready the big empty house for a fun Christmas Holiday.

We are going to Seattle. After Christmas as Mike wanted to do the day with just family in the family home. I don't care, really just want to do something other than "getting better".

I'm making preparations for TNNA (wholesale show) but missing my Trunk Show schedule. I'm going to go out on the road after the holidays.

I miss my Mom. I was missing her last night and today heard about Lisa's Mom's passing. Wow, bummer. I knew I would miss her but thought it wouldn't be as bad as it is, but it's bad. Maybe it's the reaction of all the medications I've had, maybe it's the season what ever I'm having a pity party.

I'm going to try and get my hair done.

I'm going to Oregon, if you are in Oregon I want to see you..... Call me!

No comments: