Saturday, June 27, 2009

The journey Continues.....

On Sunday of last week I went to Sheila's house to write patterns and have some quiet time. I love Sheila's house. It's settled into a hill side in a grove of large and lovely trees. All around are carefully placed flowers and produce. Michael was weeding and harvesting, one night we even had home grown Artichokes. ... Sheila hung my clean laundry out to dry which gave them a lovely scent.
Neither of us were happy about my leaving but I had to re-enter "real" life again and onto meet my Dad at his Train Mountain Meet, and then driving further down to Knitterly in Petaluma Ca. .......




Sheila and I are both knitting socks, this is Sheila's sock


This is my start on a sock. I managed to write three patterns and sorted out some of the problems on a fourth. I hope they pass the test knitting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping your feeling refreshed.

Sheila E said...

Damn we had a good time....
Thanks so much for helping me with my spinning wheel. She's moving right along now. The oil arrived on Friday...how happy is she! How happy am I!!