Saturday, March 07, 2009

I'm coming back to normal

Tomorrow is the service and I have downloaded some pictures for that event and found that I hadn't cleared my camera for a while, so here is some interesting pictures
A whole bobbin spun for beaded Multnomah Falls in Cashmere/silk, this is now beaded plied and on it's way to a yarn shop, but only Diane knows which one!

My bags waiting for the plane to California, these bags where packed in 1 hour, enough plying work for three weeks, beads and 16 balls of Newport Rocks in Cashmere/Silk for spinning. Along with some clothes and computer



Becky's new kitchen with the hanging star lights that we were installing! When I return I'll take a picture of them installed


The hotel is really all about glass, because of it's location near the Tacoma Glass Museum. These are the sinks in the bathrooms


This is the view from the Hotel Murano, Madrona Fiber Arts Winter Retreat while I was having lunch, breath taking mountains


I'll post more, right now I have to pick Becky up from the Anaheim Convention Center and then get ready for tomorrow.

No comments: