Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Plans like weather change

Mom continues to remain at home, which is where she is the most comfortable. Cleo had a bad reaction to the to something she ate and is feeling much better. I've got the sore throat and have decided that while a fun car ride visiting friends sounds like what the doctor ordered, that doctor isn't here.

I'm flying home (to Oregon) on Friday. I'm not going to Newport (Again) but have a business weekend planned instead. I have been plying a little, and enjoying some company....
The scene on the couch next to me until the plying got a little crazy

Ozzie having a wash


This is pre-wash which will change the yarn slightly
Yak/Silk beaded "Butter"


Very fine Cashmere/Silk beaded "Hot Sugar"


Calypso Cove in Merino/Angora/Cashmere


Multnomah Falls in beaded Cashmere/Silk


Beaded Merino/Silk Katie's Painted Hills


Aprium Tree




Rose unknown name, but probably the best flowering that I have ever seen


lemons, with Pink Flesh


Pink Jasmine just about to bloom


Cactus


New mini rose


Christmas Cactus


Ozzie at rest


I have to get beads and last minute items and off to do some more plying!

2 comments:

monkeyspinner said...

Aww I hope you feel better. Take good care of yourself :(

Sheila E said...

Ah Spring... "would a rose by any other name smell as sweet"? Indeed!
Love All of the pictures!
I hope that soon you can talk about how good you feel.
Glad to hear that your Mom is doing well so that you can................
Come Home ;)<
Will you be attending Madrona?