Friday, October 24, 2008

Making yarn

The last few days Tanglewood Fiber Creation yarn has been being made at light speed. I got everything on my list done but stayed up very late/early to do it. I had to take yesterday off to get mundane house things done. I've sort of made a list today but it involves getting ready for our trunk show at Wild Fiber in Santa Monica this Saturday, Oct. 25th. Steven is having his 25th Birthday on Sunday and we are having a really quiet celebration which is honoring Steven's wishes.
I then move slowly to St. Helens OR. via Knitterly in Petaluma CA to do a trunk show on Oct. 30th, Thursday and then onto Oregon. Yesterday I spoke to Beth, and she will join me in Oregon for a long overdue visit in November. Becky is having her birthday in November but has arranged a trip to Victoria BC Canada, which we are all looking forward to.
Thanksgiving plans are to have a quiet celebration in Oregon and sometime after that I return to Lakewood CA. in preparation for the Holidays and TNNA.
If you want to see good yarn and lots of it (St. Helens is sending 56 skeins special for this show of yarn I haven't even seen!) please join me for Wine/Chocolate and knitting fun at Wild Fiber on Saturday!

No comments: