Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Day Another Adventure

As soon as I had left the State Park the phone rang, and Pat was on the phone inviting me to come for a visit, not having to be asked twice I agreed.
Look who's here! Vanessa, with my favorite guy Mark! Vanessa has given up the cloistered life and is going to be living about two hours away from our home in Lakewood. More opportunity to visit

Don hard at work while I made another Caprese Salad along with Salami and smoked Salmon

After a short but outstanding visit I was called to Knitterly, a slight back track north on highway 101
Heidi showing off her Pi shawl using Tanglewood Fiber Creations yarn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Mark looks EXACTLY like Emma when she was that age. Mom and dad always called her E.T. though.

marcia-x said...

I'm not sure, but I don't think Vanessa wanted to have her picture taken. scratches head and wonders