Thursday, February 21, 2008

Scary Pictures

Warning the following maybe too terrible for the organized. Katie don't look.
I'm in Petaluma at Shelli's house while Steven is in charge of TFC headquarters. I can't think of anyone better to straighten the mess I've left behind. Courtney came for her first day, she is a dear, and says she is coming back, yeah!
I made it out of the house, just in time to walk into the airport, (it's a spinning wheel nice TSA agent please don't call anyone...) and then right onto the plane. Not a lot of yarn got done this week, no two hundred skeins or even one hundred, but many. A great batch of Fireworks, chocolate cashmere, camel/silk and some yak/merino is drying in the drying closet, and will be skeined on Sunday, meanwhile I'm spinning at Knitterly this weekend.
Here is the first flower of spring

Monday we saw the Elk that roaming the hills of St. Helens. Today so many birds were out and lovely bird song made waking a joy, Evening Grossbeak's rock and love our Cut Leaf Maple tree. I didn't realize that so many Robins lived at our house (especially with as many cats that lurk around) and the Pacific Tree Frogs are so loud, that for some it makes sleep impossible, for me it's wonderful music day or night.

This is what it looks when I unload the car, that box holds lots of cashmere

This is a picture of my bedroom, while the carpeting was being laid

The production room painted and carpet during installation, wait until you see it with the new shelving and all the tables, and now a desk!

Yes this is the scariest, the office. When I left today there was a lot of desk and the whole floor was cleared. Steven wasn't thrilled about being left in charge but I know he can handle anything!

I'm spinning some new blends and a new color-way this weekend. Yak/silk and a special cashmere/silk blend. Lavender Moon is the new color-way, let's see what everyone thinks at Knitterly.
Spinners, don't worry fiber will be on it's way next week.

No comments: