Sunday, February 17, 2008

One more time

Myra Wood showing off the scarf she made out of our Allsorts 80% Merino/20% Silk

Paula is knitting a sweater made of Calypso Cove SW Merino she purchased at Knit One and then some NW Spring from Linda's Knit and Stitch in Silverdale WA, when she came to the second sleeve she is again out of yarn, having exhausted every local resource in the Washington State and Pittsburgh so called Hill Country Weavers in Austin Texas, whom called me and then Paula heard I was coming to Madrona, so came to meet with me and encourage me to make more yarn fast....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trish I am so glad you are better and having fun. That is nice to hear about people who exhaust your yarn source.~A

Sheila E said...

I LOVE YOU :)
See you on Monday xoxox
Hugs!!