Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Roving Sweat Shop

My family suffers when I come to Lakewood, their cozy uncluttered environment, becomes a yarn factory; fiber, yarn bits and pieces, tools of the trade, like spinning wheels, bobbins, swifts, lazy kates, the dreaded "sitting on a Niddy Noddy" springs to mind, all of this chaos I bring with me. When I begin to pack to leave it gets a whole lot worse before it gets better. To the normal "fun" of packing, Becky is moving, so all her belongings accumulated over 3 years, are also coming along. Part way through the process my children felt it was blog worthy so that you could see their "pain"

Before

After-although blurry


Before

After

Before


After

yarn is packed

Now it is all in the little truck and trailer. Here ends another trip to Lakewood....

No comments: