Friday, November 23, 2007

Home and Hearth

We've been home for a week, and lots of yarn has been spun, plied, washed and is now getting skeined.
Becky has been such a huge help and Anna is now at the house skeining.
I went to the new gym, and the world didn't stop spinning. I bought fancy lady shoes and the world didn't end, I am going to have a pedicure and manicure next week before Becky and I fly to New York to go to String on Dec. 4th in the evening and Dec.5th during the day, if you are in NY please stop by. On Dec. 6th Becky flies to Portland and I fly to Indiana to have two days at Knit Stop. I'm on dial up again so no pictures at the moment. Tomorrow Anna and I will do skeining while Becky is at Jan's farm-sitting.
Mo is still down in LA and I really miss him.
Jon is the name of my trainer, he is nice, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Beth said that I will be so full of energy and love it so much that I will love it. I told her that on the day I say those words she can totally tell me I told you so. I miss the high speed, but so glad to be home. Pictures of Fancy Girl shoes to follow......

No comments: