Saturday, October 06, 2007

I'm still alive

I am living, and feeling tired and run down. I met with Lindsey and Deidra yesterday, Lindsey hosted the luncheon, unfortunately my appetite is diminished due to the heavy duty drugs I'm taking and couldn't really do her lovely meal justice. I drove to Ashland Bay to pick up some Super-wash Merino, then off to Knitting Bee to teach a spindle spinning class, one of the most fun I ever taught. I just barely made it home before the "battery" life failed on my "go" switch.
This morning I spent some time weighing out fiber and then crashed again until the mail lady beeped to let me know that she had packages for me, 3! This in addition to the large package dropped off this morning, and the three I picked up yesterday, makes for a lot of plying. I may get skeining help tomorrow, since there is more skeins than when Anna came last week.
I'm still coughing, more today than the last few days and my energy level hasn't been this low for a very long time. Sorry but I didn't make it to the post office today, but after this day of "rest" I will get back on the ball.
Thanks for all the good wishes, I appreciate them! I do feel sick, even the TV is too much, so off I go back to bed. Good thing I'm not really hungry, as I'm too tired to fix anything.
Notice I didn't go to Walla Walla, even though Beth and I are bumped she is glad I didn't drive over there last night, and truly I am as well, I would have never made it.
Off to watch the inside of my eye lids, the fever is back......

No comments: