Monday, September 17, 2007

Shelli is so funny!

Knitterly is one of my favorite places. Shelli is one of my favorite people. I love Petaluma, and I get to see Pat (Don's Mom) along the way and I am going soon! I just found this on Knitterly's web-site
Tanglewood Fibers Spinning Demo & Comedy Act
October 19, 2007
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
October 20, 2007
12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Trish Andersen,Instructor 2 Demos Freeee!
Trish From Tanglewood Fibers is coming back to Knitterly by popular demand! If you missed her the first time here is your chance to see what all the fuss is about. Trish is the hand painter & hand spinner of the most amazing cashmere and silks you will ever see, her attention to detail is out of this world and so is she! Trish entertained every person who came into Knitterly the last time she was here and we hope you all get to stop in and see her and her most amazing yarn

Wow ..........

No comments: