Thursday, June 28, 2007

Big Day Out

After the excitement of the last few weeks the day started really early. This is my work table downstairs, there is another work table upstairs, but that is in such a state that it isn't in publishing readiness, note the telephone and the tea. Often my day starts with a call then the tea. Today was no different

Katie and I met Jill at Ashland Bay Trading Company this is one of our suppliers. I wanted to pick up my order and let Katie have the chance to see the truly fiber addicted,

Jill has just moved from Gig Harbor so this blending machine isn't up and running yet.
After leaving Jill's we were on our way to Janell's at Fantasy Fibers but on the way I had to show Katie the Falls
Isnt' this great!

1 comment:

Sachi said...

Hey! I have some pictures of those falls! From OFFF last year. I passed right by them!

BTW, sooooo jealous that you went by Ashland Bay. I begged them for a tour a while back. Hoping they'll let me some day.