Wednesday, February 03, 2010

On my way to Tulsa OK

The end of the Knitter' Studio party I made this beaded Lavender Moon skein (finally) on Sunday morning in time to take it (although wet) to it's new home of "She that will remain nameless". This skein will join the others for a neat project


Packing up is always a challenge. As it was I had to change things around at the airport as one bag was 53 pounds. I took the patterns and books out of the Grey Giant and put it into the Black Knight and walked to security with many new Fragile stickers on the Grey Giant and hope that TSA won't destroy the Lendrum wheel like they did my Sonata....



All of this yarn is now in


These bags


This bag is waiting for the knitting project... I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I'm looking forward to doing it!


There is some slightly damp yarn in the bags but it is good yarn so come to Loops in Tulsa OK and join in the fun!

No comments: