Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I can't believe I'm leaving today. I'm returning to the Pacific Northwest to start our Holiday and to get last minute details ready for TNNA.
I will be going into computer silence for a week or so, as I return to the land of no Internet....However I will be returning to Lakewood around the 5th to be ready to move into the booth at TNNA on the 8th. Not much time for error, but hopefully the weather driving down will be OK.

These are a few skeins of Super-wash Merino in Multnomah Falls, this is going to be a surprise gift for someone so the other someone knitting the gift needs to see these pictures, hey it's complicated it's the Holidays! LOL



In preparation for my leaving I swept the floor. Look at all the beads that I rescued.....


Yesterday I was given a surprise birthday party by my two SIL's. It was a surprise to them as well. Val and Cinti had both invited me out to lunch and so bingo the day became a party! Here is Cinti holding up my present! I love it, and it will go into the Aprium Tree to chime when we get the Santa Ana winds....



Progress at Jack's house. Here are some before and after pictures of Jacks house, or as we like to call it "The Hobbit Hole" even though this is in his attic, it just so reminds me of a Hobbit House. I love the painted ceiling. Jack has whimsy, Mike says it's not for him....



This is the bed with the mood lighting, ohhhh aaah




Friday is my big day, although not a "special" birthday, I'll be 52, but it will be special in the sense I'm alive and WELL, and very anxious to celebrate it. Tonight I will get to cuddle Cleo and spend a few days with Becky. Then on Friday the show will start! I'm hoping that some lambs will be born on my birthday at Jan's house. She has had lambs and the pictures Neil has been sending are great! Let's face it nothing is like snuggling the real deal.....

Talking about the real deal, Mark said he loved me over the telephone yesterday, which is probably the best gift of the season, the gift of love. I'm going to remember this when I'm having the blues this fiscally challenged season, my I suggest this plan for you as well? There is nothing that warms the soul as a child's love no matter what their age...
I'll be taking plenty of pictures on Friday. Jan isn't going to be there as she is in LAMBING mode but I'll be seeing her sometime before or after...
On Saturday the plan is to go to Kells in Portland for some Irish Pub music! I hope you can come to that if you are in Portland. Bring your knitting I'm going to! Happy Happy Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Sheila E said...

Happy Birthday Dear Trish!
I wish for you all that you already have and More!
I will be thinking good thoughts for you and your birthday!
Sheila