Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mom

It's not good. Mom has metastasized Colon (which was removed today) Cancer and Septicemia. We spent the day in the hospital and I got to love on Mom lots. I'm going back tomorrow and taking it day by day. Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers it means a lot.
It's great to be with family, Mike has been a trouper, Steven a rock. Dying is a part of living after all. Mom turned 77 today. She can't have flowers in ICU so we brought the flowers home. Dad is looking gaunt and grey as you can imagine. Off to bed as tomorrow is another day.

3 comments:

Romi said...

I'm so so sorry, Trish. {{{{{Trish}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Trish, my prayers are with you and your family. --Kathy from GLASG

Anonymous said...

Trish...my thoughts are with you during this trying time...
Patrice from Glasg