Thursday, March 20, 2008

Same Channel Same program

I went to bed at 9:00 pm and got up at 11:00 am. I'm all ready thinking about taking a nap. I have to remember that people use to die from this kind of disease, I've not spent this much time in bed since Dec. 2004, while recovering from surgery. Even then I was up and about in a week and taking walks.
Steven made Turkey Hamburger Helper last night, it was good. I'm hoping to make a Pork Loin tonight, but maybe we'll enjoy the local sandwich shop, that got rave reviews. I've watched a lot of the food channel, which is very interesting and makes me want to cook things. Especially the Show "Napa Style", which makes me long for Petaluma. But when I actually stand I start feeling dizzy and decide that another nap is best.

The weather has been lovely here and the smell of Jasmine is strong, and I can smell it now.
I have some special Cashmere/Silk for Hill Country Weavers that I want to spin, but maybe tomorrow as sitting upright for very long wipes me out. I can't imagine flying today.
Here is Mo pretending that there is no suitcase on the bed

Becky was up at the yarn factory last night and Mo was really glad to see her and made himself comfortable on the cream cashmere, he loves cashmere, well who doesn't? Courtney is going up today and skeining yarn.

There is so much yarn to do that it is going to take both of them to get it done. The spinners are going gangbusters. It's good to know that there is work happening even though I'm sick, but if I can smell probably getting better.
I've had a craving for Eggplant, which Becky and Steven rate as the worst vegetable in the world. It was the featured ingredient yesterday.
Off to nap now dreaming about eggplant....

1 comment:

Sheila E said...

It was....as usual...good to talk with you today!....get better....
I love the photos, especially of you jasmine...Wow has it grown...in one year....it's gonna take over LA...what could be better?....get well.....
Much love and good mojo coming your way....get better....