Tuesday, March 18, 2008

the good news

Enough of the bad news. I do feel better today and the prospect of laying in bed is making me happy today. I've turned in the taxes. The Tax Man is so happy with me and therefore Mike is happy. Mike is really thrilled to have me all to himself this weekend, I'm really happy to just "be" this weekend.

I came upon this list of celebrations and got really excited. I've copied it and plan to celebrate each day, please join me!
March 18 Goddess of Fertility Day-leave this one to the young people
March 18 Supreme Sacrifice Day-I don't go to Austin
March 19 Poultry Day-Turkey hamburger helper is on the menu
March 20 International Earth Day- planting more plants,
March 20 Extraterrestrial Abductions Day-take me I'm yours, please excuse the cough
March 20 Proposal Day-"Let's make a yarn factory"
March 22 National Goof Off Day- another day in bed or out in the yard?
March 23 National Chip and Dip Day-Artichoke dip!
March 23 Near Miss Day- Lavender Moon trying to dye day?
March 24 Dyngus Day (always the Monday after Easter)
March 24 National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day-umm even though I'm trying to eliminate my sugar intake this could be good, how about a movie with that
March 25 Waffle Day---------Emma I count on you for this one!
March 26 Make Up Your Own Holiday Day-How about TFC yarn day where everyone that has our yarn uses it that day.
March 28 Something on a Stick Day- Popsicles!
March 29 National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day-Hello
March 29 Smoke and Mirrors Day-Now you see me? Now I'm in bed
March 30 I am in Control Day- let Mike have this one
March 30 Take a Walk in the Park Day-This is an easy one. Let's have a picnic
March 31 Bunsen Burner Day-I'll think dyeing thoughts
March 31 National Clam on the Half Shell Day-Ummm there are so many seafood restaurants in this area that this is going to be easy
I think I will live after a nap though...There is a lot to celebrate!

No comments: