Thursday, December 06, 2007

The next stop at Knit Stop!

I've arrived in Indianapolis and so far it couldn't be more different. I have a room at the Marriot, with a lake view and a king size pillow top bed. The limo picked me up at the airport, after another adventure in which I switched planes and but my checked bag (with the spinning wheel and the yarn) didn't. The lady at the baggage was very nice and I have a survival kit, and after reading about Stephanie Pearl-Mcfee's travel woes in the past, I do have my medications and clothes. But the yarn and spinning wheel are thought to be in Chicago. Since it is now nearly mid-night I just don't care that much. I have reported it and they will bring it to me where ever I am when I wake up but now it's sleep time. Becky loaned me her camera, but I'm too tired to figure out how to plug it in or even remember where the plug is (don't worry Becky! I know where the camera is and pretty sure you put the cord in the suitcase I do have). The bed is calling me and I promise to post pictures tomorrow, perhaps after I have my breakfast, since there was no dinner tonight. I love this room, and the bed. Yarn can be the fun tomorrow. Gooood night.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: