Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sad Steven

My son is sad today, Steven is having a bad day, please everyone send him some good thoughts. A long time ago Steven's favorite pass time was to walk in the forest, he would bring me home special little things (special rocks, deer skulls, neat leaves etc.) to share with me. One day they clear cut his special spot, it was devastating for him and he never went for a lovely walk again. Since then they have replanted his forest. He hasn't been home here in a long time I want to send him this picture to show him how much things have changed. Life lesson this too shall pass..........
Love ewe Steven!

2 comments:

Sheila E said...

As always...but I will turn UP the volume...Steven is in my prayers! Sorry to hear this precious fellow is having a rough time of it.
Kisses to his brave and beautiful Mom as well! You Rock...AND...you know it. Keep the faith Dear Sister!
See you SOOOOON ;)

Blue_Simplex said...

Those trees are big, the Lorax did his work well. Maybe its time I took a walk...