Monday, October 16, 2006

I wish this was touch-o-vision- the white skein is the Textured 100% Cashmere and the other is a skein of 50% Silk 50% Cashmere in the Huntington Beach color-way
Newport Rocks- everyone's favorite, shown here in DK 80% Merino 20% silk, Textured 100% Super-wash Merino and DK 80% Merino 20% Angora
this is Northwest Winter, the knitted sample shown is the textured yarn, DK skein is 80% Merino/20% Silk the knitted cap (pattern from the book "One Skein" thanks Leigh!) is 100% Super-wash Merino
County Fair- this yarn is Navajo Plied and will self stripe as shown in the Feather and Fan Scarf that Becky made for me. Even though this is a bright and bold yarn it looks great with my jeans dress!

1 comment:

Sachi said...

"Dress Jeans" *snort* You're so cute!

I recieved my box of lovelies today. I've been getting a lot of practice. ;-)

By the way, please let your daughter know that I think it was super neato that she dropped me a line on my blog. Too sweet!